Rules and Regulations
College Rules and Regulations
In order to foster a harmonious atmosphere in the Campus and to ensure a peaceful academic environment. The College strictly adheres to some fundamental Principles and expects that the students will abide by the rules and regulations devised by the college:
- Any indiscipline or misconduct and disruptive activates on part of the students will be strictly dealt with.
- Students are not allowed to stand in front of /near a class room when a teacher is engaging the class.
- Every student is required to attend 75% of the Lectures.
- Every student of the College is provided with an identity card at the time of admission. Students must keep their identity Card with them while in the Campus. NO STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE COLLEGE CAMPUS WITHOUT IDENTITY & FEE CARD. The College authorities may demand their identity Card as and when required. In case of damage or loss, new identity card will be issued to the student only after clearance by the Disciplinary Committee. For the Re-issue of identity Card a student has to deposit Rupees 50/- Only.
- Original School Leaving Certificate deposited at the time of admission will not be returned.
- Character and Provisional Certificate may be issued on Payment of Rs.100/-
- Time table/information is notified on the college Notice Board.