Details of Prof. Abdul Bari
About College :-
We welcome you to A.B.M. College. A.B.M. College established in 1971, is a co-educational constituent unit of Kolhan University. The aim of our educational programmes is to foster a spirit of academic excellence and encourage the youth of our society in order to promote critical thinking and imaginative problem solving. We believe the vast human resource of our country needs to be realised so that every individual is able to achieve his/her fullest potential.
A.B.M. College provides students with a range of avenues and opportunities for personality development, experimentation and innovation both in the academic and extracurricular field. It follows the curriculum prescribed by Jharkhand academic council, Ranchi at intermediate level. We contribute to student success and aim to attain an equal, well educated and positive society.
We make every decision to support the career and personal development of our learners. Our curriculum, teaching and services demonstrate that we value the diverse profiles of our learners.
- • Transforming lives and communities through learning.
- • Educating students for career success.
- • A.B.M. College will promote academic excellence, student achievement, and support of diverse populations as a comprehensive community college.
- • A.B.M. College aspires to be an academic leader recognized for innovation and quality in teaching and learning.
To make spiring intelligentsia of A.B.M. College Jamshedpur, mentally tough, emotionally strong & intellectually sharp so that they can float quite efficiently and actively in the ever flowing and vast stream of technological advancement.
- • To develop a problem solving aptitude & an analytical frame of mind.
- • To pursue the endeavour to nurture the young talent.
- • To inculcate a work culture among the student which not only enables them to perform in different competitions with flying colours but also to raise themselves to enviable heights in their career?
- • To enable the A.B.M. College Jamshedpur students, to settle down with a different career which is intellectually challenging, professionally satisfying, socially prestigious & financially rewarding.
• Focused Learning : Development of foundational knowledge, critical thinking skills, and self-awareness to promote intellectual, ethical, and social responsibility.
• Continuous Development : Best practices that engage and challenge students; foster individual growth, leadership and service; and intentionally support holistic development.
• Equal Access : Provide opportunity for students to pursue learning in a safe and equal environment, which is impartial and supportive to all.
• Incessant Improvement : Developing new avenues for progress, advancement and growth with strategic planning and efficient management of resources.